What is a No-Port Spot?
- It is a point on the map where there is no line of sight, preventing ports such as [s=Steal] and [s=JudgesIntervention] from casting.
- This allows you to avoid large amounts of burst from classes like [c=Revenant], [c=Thief], [c=Mesmer] and [c=Guardian] which have good access to ports.
When and how to use No-Port Spots
- When engaging in a fight, classes with ports usually have an advantage as they can force players immediately to be defensive.
- Using a No-Port spot obviously prevents them from engaging you, meaning you have an opportunity to engage them instead.
- That said, these spots tend to not be on or near points, meaning you cannot cap and be safe at the same time.
- An example of a good time to use a No-Port spot would be when being +1ed by a thief. By preventing them from hitting steal, you extremely limit their usefulness.
You can find a full list of No-Port Spots under each map guide.
Edited by Angeels