What is it?
- Disengaging is the process of leaving a fight.
- It usually involves getting out of combat to reset health.
- You will also tend to regroup with your teammates.
- Dying is about the worst thing you can do in Conquest. It gives the enemy team a large advantage over the map.
- Disengaging should prevent the enemy team getting a kill on you, negating much of this advantage.
You should start thinking about disengaging from a fight when:
- You notice your teammates are heavily pressured (low health).
- It is taking you too long to win a fight you outnumber.
- You have very low cooldowns.