- Boons are positive effects to your character
- Conditions are negative effects to your character
- Boons can be ripped, and Conditions can be cleansed through skills and combo fields
- Boons can be converted into Conditions and vice versa by various skills
Hover over each boon and condition to see what they do if you are unsure.
- Bleeding > Vigor (10 seconds)
- Blinded > Fury (5 seconds)
- Burning > Aegis (5 seconds)
- Chilled > Alacrity (2 seconds)
- Confusion > Retaliation (5 seconds)
- Crippled > Swiftness (10 seconds)
- Fear > Stability (3 seconds)
- Immobilise > Resistance (2 seconds)
- Poison > Regeneration (5 seconds)
- Slow > Quickness (3 seconds)
- Taunt > Resistance (2 seconds)
- Torment > Might (3 stacks for 10 seconds)
- Vulnerability > Protection (3 seconds)
- Weakness > Might (3 stacks for 10 seconds)
Primary Stats - these have a base of 1000 in PvP
- Power increases your raw direct damage.
- Precision increases your Critical Chance.
- Toughness increases your Armour.
- Vitality increases your health pool.
Secondary Stats - these have a base of 0 in PvP
- Concentration increases your boon duration.
- Condition Damage increases the strength of damaging conditions.
- Expertise increases your Condition Duration.
- Ferocity increases your Critical Damage
- Healing Power increases the healing you do to yourself and allies.
Tertiary Stats - these are derived from your Primary and Secondary stats
- Armour reduces the direct damage you take.
- Boon Duration increases the duration of your boons.
- Critical Chance increases your likelihood of critically hitting when doing direct damage.
- Critical Damage increases the additional damage that a critical hit does.
- Condition Duration increases the duration of your conditions.
- Health is the maxima of your health pool. It is affected by profession choice.
Edited by Angeels