About the Map
This map has the 'Meditations' secondary mechanic:
- Every three minutes one of the meditations will become active.
- Meditations are channels. Being hit will cancel the channel. You cannot stealth or invuln the channel.
- 'Meditation of Stillness' - in the center of the map - gives an additional point for each node captured by the team that channeled it. This effect lasts for 25 ticks (50 seconds).
- 'Meditation of Tranquality' - in the cavern in the north of the map - immediately captures all nodes for the team that channeled it.
The timers for the meditations are as follows:
- 11:30 - Stillness.
- 8:30 - Stillness & Tranquility.
- 5:30 - Stillness.
- 2:30 - Stillness & Tranquility.
Map Specific Rotations
There are cases where the Meditation of Stillness is not worth being fought over, and you should instead move to a node.
- If neither team has any caps. Go get one of those points.
- If the enemy team has no caps and has respawns. Reposition yourself towards the mid and far nodes.
- Tranquility is active, and you aren't winning it.
Tranquility should always have at least one player from your team nearby it to prevent the enemy team channeling it.
- A 'Duelist' such as a Soulbeast or Holosmith is able to stalemate any cap of Tranquility for a very long time. It can often be better to do this than attempt to fight over it.
Jumping and No-Port Spots
Edited by Angeels