About the Map
This map has the 'Beasts' secondary mechanic:
- The beasts spawn first one minute after the match begins, then respawn three minutes from the time they die.
Killing a beast yields the team that did the last strike 25 points and +50 to all base stats for 90 seconds.
- 'Chieften Utahein' - in the north-west of the map.
- 'Svanir' - in the north-east of the map.
Map Specific Rotations
- Nodes should always be prioritised over the beasts.
- Beasts should only be killed when your team has control of the map. Sacrificing a node for a flat 25 points is not worthwhile.
- Be aware where enemy thieves are when attacking a beast. It is the last strike that claims the beast kill for a team, not the most damage done.
Jumping and No-Port Spots
Edited by Angeels